Aadhar serves as a Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA). If a person has enrolled for Aadhar card and your AADHAAR has been generated. You can instantly download your Aadhaar card. The validity of E-aadhar card is the same as of Aadhar Card. Not Sure whether Aadhaar is Generated or not? check aadhar status by following below given instructions.
Aadhar Card Download Process
Now A day You can Download Aadhar card By your Self.
If you lost Your Aadhar card Then Here is Step To get back Thought the Online UIDAI Portal Using Aadhar number (UID) Or Enrollment Id (EID).
Peoples also searched Out E Aadhar card Download.
Here Is Step that you need To help For Aadhar Download.
It’s Also Valid Document as Original Identity Proof.
Step 1: Just You need to Go Aadhar download Website (Click Below Link) https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Step 2: Then Select One Option ”I have Aadhaar Card Or Enrollment Id”
Step 3: Now Enter Your Full Name Aadhar Number (If you Select Aadhar) Pin code.
Step 4: Now Click On “Get One Time Password”
Step 5: Check Your Registered Mobile Number And Enter OTP.
Step 6: Now Enter OTP On Box And Click On Validate & Download.
Step 7: Now E Aadhar Card Download And Saved In your Computer
Aadhar Card download
Things you need for Aadhar Card download:
- Enrollment ID / Aadhaar No.
- Full name (same as on Acknowledgement slip)
- Mobile number (written on Acknowledge slip)
You will receive an OTP (One time password) on your registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, can download Aadhaar Card.
What to do after downloading Aadhar file:
- Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Enter Password (see the pic below)
- Take a print out of the Eaadhar letter
If signature Validity is unknown, follow these steps or watch this video
Computer must be connected to internet while validating digital signature.
- Right click on the ‘validity unknown’ icon and click on ‘Validate Signature’.
- You will get the signature validation status window, click on ‘Signature Properties’.
- Click on ‘Show Certificate..’
- Verify that there is a certification path named ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’. This identifies ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’ as the owner of the digital certificate that has been used when signing the document.
- Mark the certification path named ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’, click the ‘Trust’ tab and then ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘OK’ to any security question that follows.
- Check(✓) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ and click ‘OK’ twice to close this and the next window.
- Click ‘Validate Signature’ to execute the validation.
Note:- Once ‘NIC sab-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’ has been as a Trusted Identity, any subsequent documents with digital signatures from CCA will be validated automatically when opened.
For any queries on above topic, please tell us through below comment session.