UAN portal and epfo member portal complete details of information. Here we do written the article covering all the information about the UAN member portal details for both employees and employers. As per the EPFO , we came to know that old uan portal is nowhere available , as they were moved out to the new uan portal.
The new uan portal will now come up with the different source of information for both of employees and and employers. Their also be a huge interface change, which can add more security to their epfo member portal and there by decrease the chance of take down. Here we cover complete source of details about uan member portal. If you have any doubts related to the information that we are shared over here you can leave a comment here at the end of the post. We can help you out related to any query asap.
Finding Out Your PF Balance Details
Once, you check out the official uan member portal website, you can check out the balance information seamlessly easy with the help of the uan member portal.
Here is the complete guide we have been shared on how to check your provident fund balance details via uan member portal website.
With the help of your account username and password, you can login into the universal member portal. Once, you were logged in to the website you can check out your balance information.
There were couple of options has been displayed on your epfo member portal website. Make sure to check all of the options. You can instantly access the:
- PF balance passbook statement
- Download your passbook
- Instantly check your pf balance details online
In 2013, the epfo ( employee provident fund organisation ) has launched a new innovative scheme. Where you can access the pf balance details with out logging in to the epfo member portal or uan portal. The process seems to be quite easy one as compared with the other process. The EPFO new official website was launched on Jan 1st 2017, you may notice sever down issues. If you face any kinda problems like that you can check out at night times or at middle afternoon.
Missed call service : 01122901406
Just give missed call to the above number. But, make sure your number should be linked to the universal account number, this can be done via activation or registration.
If the mobile number is not linked with the uan portal. You were not received the details.
- If the mobile number is linked now all you need to give a missed call:
Once you were done, you will receive the updates as per follows:
- Your Pf Balance statement
- your name with surname
- Provident fund number
- last month contribution and date of birth
We are already tested this service and came to know it works pretty fine. In case if it is not worked properly then you repeat the process after couple of hours. If you own a android mobile phone. Then do find out the another way to check your balance via uan member portal by logging into EPFO.
With that being said, android application was launched in 2015. The application works pretty fine, but some times due to over traffic it may crashed.
Only use this application if you need to check your contribution every month. Below we attached the android application link. Which can help you out.
Here is the attached android application link : EPFO App
- There are couple of benefits using android apk:
- You don’t need to login always into the epfo member portal.
- Your login details are auto saved, so that you can access fast.
- Fast access wherever you go.
The Process Of NEW UAN Portal Registration Online
Uan member registration online. As a matter of fact you can’t access the uan member portal without being registered.
However as an employee , it’s employer responsibility to register the new uan portal account on behalf of their employees.
The process of uan registration is quite simple. The guide will mainly teach for the employers on how to register their employees name.
- First of all you need to register ( for employers ) in uan portal.
Once, you have successfully registered then its’s time to add all your employees details.
We have collected the source of information from epf official website and other best websites in PF in this category. The process is quite simple.
- You just need to attach all the pf member details in one text file:
- The text file should be in this format : Check out the format in this .zip guide and open the ecrpresentationwork.html
- Now collect the necessary documents from employees in order to add them in epfo member portal to assign the uan number.
The list of documents as mentioned below:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account number along with IFSC code
- Pan card
- Voter Id card
- Passport and driving license
After collected the necessary details from your employers now its time to add. Make sure to follow the guidelines that we are shared in the .zip file.
Uploaded the documents ( Bulk Format )
Now, uploaded the employees documents in a bulk text file. The text format should be in a perfect format and meet the guidelines that we are shared above.
- Once, you uploaded the employee in your uan portal, then all you need to do now is verify those.
The process of approving is quite simple. Just login to your uan portal there by itself access on menu bar an option is displayed as: Approve bulk file “.
Just click on the approve and a popup will open asking the required digital signature, just continue with that as per your requirement.
Now,conform the details and allocate the uan members to your employees. The tagging part is also quite simple.
If the previous member already have an uan number, then it won’t show as ” First time employment “.
- If the option first time employment is displayed then the user might be the new one, and you need to allocate the uan portal number right away.
That’s the complete process for uan registration online via uan portal online. We hope you can clearly understand.
The Process Of Activation Of UAN Account
Once, the process of registration is completed the next step is to activate your new uan member portal account.In order to access the epfo member portal account you must access the uan number from your employer. With out uan number you can’t proceed the activation procedure. Check out our below guide on how to register for a new Universal account number online 2017.
If you got the universal account number from your employer, then the process as follows:
The process if quite simple:
- Just visit the official epfo member portal website.
- There by you can access the complete details as shown in the following image:
- Now, all you need to follow as per their instructions:
- You need to enter the universal account number
- Your mobile number ( mandatory )
- Select the state
- Enter your pf account number
- Now, after you entered all the details that were mentioned on their uan portal. Just click on get “Pin”. You will get an authorization pin to your account.
Now, enter the the authorization pin there by itself and proceed the next instructions.
Once the authorization is successful you were automatically redirected to the new webpage.
On that webpage you can create your username and password. The following details are mandatory to choose:
- Your user name
- your password
- Conform password
- Your Email Identity
After all that you can successfully entered the uan member portal or uan portal. There by you can access all the details.
PF Claim status Online
With the help of the uan portal you can now access the pf claim status online. Here we share the official link there by you can now access the status online.
Official link to claim the status online : Official link
Now, follow this steps:
- Select the pf office
- Now, enter the pf account number followed by establishment code
- Once, entered the details click on submit the application form status and track the details.
That’s quite simple process. In case if the application form that you were visited is not working properly. Then do visit the link after some time. Hope it will helps.
EPF Transfer Online
If you were changed from one company to other company then it’s an hurdle task to transfer the pf amount by visiting the pf office often.
In order to solve this problem, Universal account number is introduced there by you can access all the details and transfer the pf amount with out any risk by logging into the uan portal online or epfo member portal.
The following are the points that you need to focus:
- First of all you need to login to the uan portal with your login details.
- Once, you were logged in, there by you can access the menu bar.
- At the top right column you can access the previous member Id.
- Now, visit the previous member Id on your portal page.
When you click on previous member Id. Then it automatically display the list of the previous accounts that you have under your pf account that has been linked with the uan member portal.
Now, chose the account that you want to transfer the details.
Then after check the eligibility status. If the previous account is eligible for pf transfer you can apply for the transfer application status online.
Once, you applied. You will get to know the status asap, and further by you can access the details and track the pf transfer status online via uan member portal.
EPF online Payment
The process of epf online payment is quite simple. Just follow the guide that we are shared over here so that you will get an idea about pf online payment with the help of the uan portal online via EPFO.
In order to proceed the epf online payment all you need to have prepare an ECR as a text file.
The ECR preparation is same as the adding the employee names which we were shared above.
- Once, you prepared ECR as a text file.
- Now, login to the uan portal website, with your credentials.
- Upload the ECR as a text file.
- Choose the contribution rate, the contribution rate itself is 10%. Either you can increase of decrease it via epfo portal.
- Now, after all submit the ECR.
- Now, download the ECR challan and Acknowledgment number.
The Process Of Payment:
Once, you downloaded the ECR challan and acknowledgment number, now you can proceed with the pf payment online. You can pay as per your desired bank that you were using mostly corporate account will come under this category.
On approval of ECR challan ” TRRN” refrence number will be generated and it will stay upto 20 days.
You have to make payment before the TRRN will expired. In case it is expired you can generate TRRN Again.
Choose any bank to proceed with the payment. For example, if your corporate account came under the SBI. Just enter the TRRN number an proceed the payment.
There were approximately 50+ banks that were currently support the pf payment online via epfo member portal or uan portal.
We are soon going to share list of the banks that accept the epf online payment via uan member portal online in 2017.
Changing Profile Details
It’s quite common that most of the users while filling out the application form or while they were activating done some mistakes.
In order to make necessary modifications they need login to the epfo member portal or uan employer portal.
- With the help of your username ans password. You can now login to the uan employee portal.
Now, check out the pages, where you can access to change the mobile number and kyc documents.
In order to change the mobile number, you need to have other working mobile number in order to receive the OPT message for verification process.
Change the KYC documents : You can change the following documents:
- Bank account number and IFSC Code.
- Driving License
- Election Card / Voter Id Card
- Other documents
Once, you made necessary changes then the employer need to verify those documents and submit the status as verification completed.
All you can done via uan member portal / UAN portal.
Most frequent asked questions about uan portal online:
1. What is UAN ?
Ans : UAN stands for universal account number, It will act as a roof of your pf member accounts. There by you can transfer or check the balance statements with out any efforts. It’s a 12 digit unique number which is assigned to all the employees by employer.
2. Do I Need to get an another UAN number If I changed the company ?
Ans : No! UAN it self says as universal account number, means you need not be get another number. It will stay forever through out your career. Just need to linked to your new PF account. So, that you can access all the details under one roof.
3. Can I download My Passbook ?
Ans : Yes, you can download the PF balance statement and passbook. Also, you can check how much money that you are contributing to your PF account via epf portal.
4. The main Purpose of listing previous member Id’s ?
Ans : The idea is to list multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) allotted to a single member under single Universal Account Number.
This will help the member to view details of all the Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) and further enable to check the eligibility for online transfer claim through the options ‘List Previous Member ID’ and ‘View Status’ from the Menu ‘Previous Member ID’. In future there is no need to list the member ids as it will be linked automatically on the basis of Form-11 information. Member needs to disclose his/her UAN/Previous Member ID to the new employer through Form-11.
5. Do I have to upload the scanned KYC document ?
Ans : Yes!The scanned kyc document is must be in jpg/png/pdf format and it’s not exceed more than 0.3MB.
6. I changed the KYC documents in epfo Member portal? Does employer need to verify those documents ?
Ans : Yes ! Once the employer verified those documents the status will change to approved and verified.
If any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.