In order to Splitting persons from Old Ration Card to New Ration Card, you should need to apply through your Gram/Ward Volunteer (or) directly handle the application form along with the splitting person’s Aadhar Cards.
Please read all these conditions before apply for a New Rice Card (or) Splitting from Rice Card Eligibility :
- Government have decided to issue new Rice cards to all eligible families and enroll all eligible missing cases.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.)
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
How much time takes to get New Ration Card through Splitting Option?
The Splitting members from Old Ration Card to New Ration Card will takes 7 days (or) below 30 days to complete the process and print new Ration card. Most of the cases the process will be done within 7 days and the time of processing will be depended on number of applications and working days. The printed new Rice Card will be delivered by your Volunteer and they might be charged the printing cost of Rs.30/-
How Many members can able to split from Ration Card?
If there are 5 members in a Ration Card then 2 or 3 Members can able to split from Old Ration card and get new Ration card. The ration card splitting process will be in that following case.
A family member who got newly married can able to apply for split for New Ration Card. (Note: Newly married husband first of all you should need to add wife in your Ration Card.)
If any joint families can also apply for Split Ration Card.
Splitting Ration Card not done in the following cases (ineligibility)
If there are two persons in a rice card (Suppose wife and husband) then Splitting won’t be done.
Also a single person con’t get a new ration card upto his age gets 60 years.
Application form downloads for Splitting Ration Card and Fill the details.
- Application form
- Aadhar Cards who are getting split
If any queries please feel free to tell us through below comment session. We will answer your queries shortly.