eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in aadhar card status
It is Really Good News for the one who are immensely Seeking Aadhar Card. Because, Now Who have not received Aadhaar Card manually Can Download e Aadhaar Letter from the official Website at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. All they need is to enter some credentials to get your Aadhaar Card Copy through Online at it’s home portal www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. You Can Print the generated Aadhaar and use it anywhere. Further Details are Provided below
How to Download Aadhar Card Online
What are Required To Download Aadhaar Card through Online:You must possess the following to access the aadhar letter pdf form to get a new card:
- Enrollment Number
- Resident Name
- Area Pin Code
Enrollment Number would be available at Right Side of the aadhar card, Like 1234/12345/12345 And date time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
Download at www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Here are the step by step process on How to Download the Aadhar letter from the official website of www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in:
- Go to Official web site: http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter the details Like Enrollment Number, ate Time , Resident Name, Pin Code After enter Captcha.
- Click on ” Submit” to Move Forward
- In this Step, the portal will ask for your mobile number (the phone number you registered in enrollment center)
- Now you get OTP ( One time Password) from Aadhaar e-portal as a part of Verification Process.
- Enter the password which was sent to the registered Mobile number to Proceed further..
- Now Download the Aadhaar Card copy in PDF Format and enter your pin code Number to open it.
enter Your area pin code Correctly when opening the pdf e Aadhaar Card, And Download that Copy
If you are still getting any problem, regarding the process of How to Download the e-aadhar card from the official portal at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in , in the comment box below..we will try to update the details for your.