Kerala – View/Download Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Online
The Encumbrance Certificate is used in property transactions as an evidence of free title/Ownership. At the time of selling your property or buying a new property you need to check the track of the property and verify the genuineness of your seller. Government registry enters all these details in the registrar of books. this is called encumbrance Certificate. Encumbrance certificate issued by the Registration Department.
How to check Kerala Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Status online
Kerala ” Registration Department” give opportunity to download Encumbrance certificate online though http://keralaregistration.gov.in/ website.Now you can get an encumbrance certificate online now. in order to get EC you have need to perform the below steps.
Step by Step Procedure for Know Encumbrance status online
1. Visit Kerala Registration Department official Website http://keralaregistration.gov.in/
2. Click on “Certificate” link Place on Right side of Main menu bar.
3. Than Click on Encumbrance Certificate > EC Status
4. Now Enter your Transaction ID, Current Status of EC Application submitted can be viewed .
5. Than Enter Captcha code in the mentioned box.
If the status of your application is “Certificate Issued“, then digital certificate will be available for downloading
6. Than click on ” Download Certificate ” Option
You need Adobe Reader for View your Encumbrance Certificate, If not installed Adobe reader, download Adobe reader Software after installed View your Encumbrance Certificate.
7. Finally Get your ‘Encumbrance certificate” online
Download official User Manual
If you have any Questions, inquires,Comments etc. regarding this Post,feel free to ask any Questions on this via Comment