Highlights : epds Chandigarh – How to apply New Ration Card – online application form-Procedure for Apply Ration Card online Chandigarh – Chandigarh Ration Card Application Form – Chandigarh epds – Public Distribution System – Get ration Card chandigarh .
Readers today i am sharing how to apply new Ration Card in Chandigarh, Ration Card is very important Document. It is help to purchasing subsidized food and fuel through Public distribution System. The department of Food and Supplies,Chandigarh has issue the Ration cards for Chandigarh People, APL (Above Poverty Line) and BPL ( Below poverty line) Ration cards.
Ration Cards under Above poverty line :
Above Poverty Line ration cards are issued to the public men on the production of application form supported by surrender/deletion certificate obtained from the place from where the application has migrated to Chandigarh along with two family group photographs These ration cards are delivered to the public men within 10 to 15 days of the receipt of the application form.
Requirements for issue of Above poverty line Ration Cards :
1. Application form duly attested from the Gazetted Officer in case of urban area and Village Sarpanch in case of rural area
2. Surrender/deletion certificate obtained from the place from where the application has migrated to Chandigarh.
3. Two family group photographs.
Ration Cards Under Below poverty line :
Below poverty line cards are being issued to such families which have the income of less than Rs. 432.9 per capital per month. Applicants are required to apply on the prescribed application form, giving therein, the detail of the family members. Two passport size group family photographs and an affidavit duly specified are required to be submitted along with the application form, duly attested by the Area Councilor in case of urban and Village Sarpanch in case of rural areas. The old A.P.L. card of such families is cancelled so that the same could not be mis-utilised. A yellow colored ration card is issued to the eligible beneficiaries. The applicant should not be in possession of a colored television , refrigerator and scooter etc.
1. Application form duly attested by the Councilor in case of urban area and Sarpanch in case of rural areas.
2. Two passport size group family photographs
3. An affidavit duly specified.
4. The applicant should not be in possession of a colored television, refrigerator and scooter etc. and his income should be less than Rs. 432.9 per capital per month.
Procedure for Apply New Ration Card online
Chandigarh People who apply for new ration card those people logon to Food and public distribution department website http://epds.nic.in/CHD/epds# , fill the necessary details in online application form, upload your document carefully and submit your application through online.
After successful submission of online Application form, Take print out of Completed Application form. Applicant should sign all pages of application form along with Form-D and submit it to the House Allotment Committee situated on the 2nd Floor, Estate Office Building , Sector 17, Chandigarh Tel – 0172-2700194.
Instructions To Fill The Online Ration Card
1. Please enter all the mandatory(* marked) fields,null or empty will not be accepted.
2. Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
3. Applicant should upload scan photograph of head of family in GIF,JPG format and should not exceed 100 KB in size.
4. Applicant should upload scan Enclosure in GIF,JPG,pdf format and should not exceed 200 KB in size.
5. Scanned documents required from the applicant for upload:
(a). ID Proof(any one) : AADHAR ID,Driving license, Govt. photo Identity card, NPR ID, Pan card, Passport, Self affidavit duly attached, Voter ID.
(b). Proof of residence(any one): BSNL/MTNL telephone bill,Electricity bill, General power of attorney, NOC from landlord with ID proof, Rent Agreement, Rent receipt, Sales deed, Water bill.
(c). Other Mandatory documents(any one): Affidavit, Deletion certificate, Old ration card, Surrender certificate
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.