Hi Friends, Welcome, here below you can find How to Search Government Orders for Andhra Pradesh Government Orders Issue Register – from June, 2008.
Steps to follow to find Government Orders
Click here to open the “ANDHRA PRADESH GOVERNMENT ORDERS ISSUE REGISTER“
Here you are able to “Search Government Orders – from June, 2008” only because Government Degitalised their GOIR Data from June, 2008
Now please select the “DEPARTMENT“
Now all of these”SECTION, G.O. TYPE, G.O. NO, G.O. CATEGORY, G.O. DATE From, To, AMOUNT IN G.O., To & SEARCH TEXT” (or) leave them as “ALL”
Finally “Search” Button to display the records
There are avaialble Total Record(s): 437908 From June, 2008 to March 2023
Number of records per page are 100 as default
1. Preparatory work: Keep GO text file ready on desk top of your computer.
2. Visit www.goir.ap.gov.in and Click on Login on Menu Bar
a. User Name: Enter your Login Name
b. Password : Enter your password
c. Click “Login”
3. Click “GO Generation” on Main Menu
a. Department : System will populate itself
b. File NO .: Enter File number like A1/468/2007
c. Section : Select Section from List
d. GO Number : System will generate
e. GO Type : Select from List
f. GO Date : Current System Date will be indicated by System
g. ABSTRACT : Enter Abstract of GO here
h. GO Purpose : Select New from List if it is a new GO
i. Click “Browse”
1. Select the GO File at Desk Top
2. Click “Open”
3. Click “Check the Text”. This is to ensure that correct GO text is uploaded. If text is OK, proceed further. Otherwise again Click Browse and repeat steps i( 1 ) to i( 3 )
4. Click “Upload and Generate GO Number”. System will display message, “ GO number generated successfully”
5. System will display GO Number in GO number field. Note down the GO number for noting on Office copy of your GO.
4. Click “Logout” to exit application
5. Verify the GO in View option.
ITE&C Department – GOIR Team
Building No: 3, Ground Floor,
Amaravati – 522 238,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: 0863 – 244 3450, 99667 00018, Timings: 10:00am to 5:30pm(only on working days);
For any queries regarding above topic, please feel free to discuss us through below comment session.
Leave a Reply