Know Your PAN Details online
PAN (Permanent Account Number ) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number,It is issued by the Assessing Officer of the Income Tax Department.under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes and it also serves as an important proof of identification.It is mandatory to quote PAN on return of income, all correspondence with any income tax authority and challans for any payments due to Income Tax Department.Some times we lost important documents ( PAN) , especially PAN Card, People who lost their PAN Card or forgot PAN Number those People Search PAN Card Number online.
Indian Income Tax Department facility providing for Indian Citizens, Check PAN Card Status online.People who know Pan card Status or Know Your Jurisdictional Assessing officer details online. People just logon to Indian Income Tax Department official website http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/, and get PAN Card Status after entering Date of Barth and PAN Holder Name through online.
How to Check PAN Card Status online ?
1. First People logon to Indian Income Tax Department Website.
2. Now you’ll find “Know your PAN | TAN ” Option at lift side of WebPage.
3. Than Click on “Know your PAN | TAN ” Option.
4. After You’ll See New WabPage, Here Enter your Date of Birth and Enter Your Name ( Surname | Middle Name | First Name ).
5. Now Enter Captcha Code in the below mentioned box.
6. Than Click on “Submit” Button.
7. Finally Get your PAN Card Status online.
Thank you for reading the article about Check your PAN Card status / Jurisdictional Assessing officer details online the blog Check status online if you want to redistribute this article please include the link as the source is , and if this article useful please bookmark this page webbroswer you , by pressing Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys .