SSUP – Aadhaar Self service updated portal. With the help of the self service updated portal you can able to check the details at the same time and make necessary modification on your aadhaar card online via SSUP Here we share complete guide on how to make necessary changes on your aadhar card with the help of the Self service SSUP updated portal online – ssup.gov.in online.
- If you have any doubts related to the information that we are shared here you can leave a comment here at the end of the post online.
In order to make necessary changes via ssup update portal website. You have two options to do so one is via online and other is via offline. You can proceed either with any option. But make sure your mobile number is registered with the ssup portal website.
If your mobile number is not registered with the portal you can’t able to make changes either via online or offline.
In order to a dd mobile number to your aadhaar card all you have to do is to contact the nearest Permanent aadhaar card center along with the acknowledgment slip. If you have UID card, then check out our below guide.
SSUP – Step By Step Wise
In order to proceed online method. As we already explain you have two options to do follow one is via online and other is via offline. Both the methods will work out.
But, if your mobile number is already registered with the uid portal. Then you can choose to go for online. In case if your mobile number is not registered with aadhaar card. We do highly recommend to go for offline. Here are the steps that you need to follow – complete guide we shared below.
SSUP – Changes Via Online – Aadhaar self service update portal
The following guide is only for online. For offline – You can check out below. If you have any doubts related to the information that we are shared over here you can leave a comment here at the end of the post.
With the help of the SSUP update portal you can make the following changes to your UID card online
- Address Change
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
As we do already explain that you must have a registered mobile number in order to access the web page portal and make all the required changes in ssup update website.
Note: Registered number is the one that you have given at the time of enrollment of aadhaar card. If you lost your number just contact the nearest EID service center and make all the changes as mentioned over there.
1. Here is the link to make changes – Just enter your aadhaar number an proceed.
2. You will receive an OTP. One time password – is used for verification. After all that a new page will open.
3. Now, select the details that you want to get modified and make changes.
4. You can make more than one change as per your needs via ssup portal website.
5. Make sure to fill out the details both in English and local language. Currently ssup update portal supports more than 10 languages.
6. We do shared that list below you can check it out.
7. If you would like to change the name, then write the full name without any salutations/titles like: For example do not write Dr. /Mr. /Col. etc
8. If you would like to change the date of birth. Then you must fill out in the format as follows:
- DDMMYYYY format
You have only one option left in the case of DOB. In case your Verified Date of Birth is incorrect in the Aadhaar , you can get it corrected only once via ssup update portal – Note this point.
9. In case if your are changing the address. Then write down the complete address both in application and letter head. Your updated UID Aadhaar card will be delivered to your new address.
10. In most cases you will find the Pin code. But, due to certain reasons if you are unable to find pin code and also
- city / post office
If you don’t find any of the details while filling the online application, then you can contact the given email address here at : firstname.lastname@example.org online.
11. In most case we do enter the wrong Guardian name/ parent name / spouse name / in the name of the address. In that case do enter the correct name in C/O box which appers in address filed. C/O details must be updated as part of address.
12. Providing the C/O details like necessary documents are not mandatory.
Note : If you would like to change only C/O details. Then in that case you have to submit at least one POA ( Proof of address document ) as a verification purpose. It is acceptable if C/O details are not present in POA.
13. You need to be upload original color scanned documents. Uploading original scanned documents via ssup update site are mandatory for the following documents.
Here are the list of color scanned documents that are mandatory:
- Name correction of updating the name – contain name and photo.
- Date of birth: Prefer original DOB which is approved by the government.
- Address change or correction: Any one document from POA containing both name and address.
- No document required for: mobile / Email / Gender change.
14. Make sure to fill all the details in both English and Local language as per mentioned in the aadhaar self service update portal form.
15. Review the application form over and over and over again before submitting for correction changes via online. Once you submit the application you can’t make necessary changes again via aadhar self service update portal.
16. Once you submitted the application note down the URN number. Update request number carefully without any mistake.
- It is advisable to download soft copy or print the acknowledgment number for future reference.
Track your application form status via ssup aadhaar self service update portal online.
That’s the complete procedure to make changes via SSUP aadhaar self service update portal. Once you have done the necessary SSUP update make sure to track the status of the application online. The UIDIA also launches a new procedure where the user can make changes via offline and submit the details.
Offline Procedure: Aadhaar self service update portal
There you go complete offline procedure. With the help of the offline procedure, you can even make the necessary changes as per mentioned below without accessing the ssup update – aadhaar card self service update portal.
- Date of birth
- Email Id
1. Download the update/correction changes application form here – download from here
2. fill out the application form in CAPITAL letters and enter the mobile number correctly without any mistake.
Note: Mobile number is mandatory to send the correction request application form via post.
3. Make sure to fill the form in both English and Local Language as well.
4. If you want to make any correction changes whatever it may be like POA , POI, DOB. you don’t need to write the old address, instead of that write the correct one in the space provided and attach the necessary documents mentioned on the list.
5. Don’t mention Dr. /Mr. /Col. etc before the name if you would like to change the Name.
6. Your date of birth will be corrected only once. So , kept in mind this and avoid re-correcting over and over again. The date of birth should be in this format only :
- DDMMYYYY format
7. Make sure to enter the write address. Your update request address will be delivered to your home ( New aadhaar card )
8. As per mentioned above if you would like to change the C/O details. You need to provide the address proof documents, it is acceptable if the C/O details will not mentioned in POA.
9. Your status will be sent to your mobile number. So, the mobile number that you have entered should be work properly .
10. Only one POA/POI/DOB document is required to in order to submit and attach. Below we do share list of complete POA / POI / DOB documents do check it out.
11. If case of child who are below 5 years, parents are eligible to sign the documents.
12. Make sure to enter aadhaar card number in all the documents ( POA /POI / DOB ).
13. On the top of the envelop enter as like ” Aadhaar Update/Correction ” and seal it properly.
14. Send the post to the any two of the following address.
Here is the address:
- Post Box Number 10
- Madhya Pradesh – 480001,
- Post Box No. 99,
- Banjara Hills,
- Hyderabad – 500034,
List of Documents that are mandatory – SSUP update
Here we share complete documents that you need to submit while filling the ssup update request form – aadhaar self service update portal online.
Here are the list of POI – Proof of Identity documents
|Sr.NO||SSUP – POI – List|
|4||Voter identity card|
|6||Gvrnmnt Photo Id issued by PSU|
|7||NREGS Job Card|
|8||Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution|
|11||Photo Credit Card / debit card|
|12||Pensioner Photo Card|
|13||Freedom Fighter Photo Card|
|14||Kissan Photo Passbook|
|15||CGHS / ECHS Photo Card|
|16||Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts|
|17||Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead|
|18||Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT|
|19||Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Joint Affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo)|
|21||Proof of Marriage document issued by the Registrar|
|23||Legal Name Change Certificate|
|24||(For above documents, where original document does not have photo, the photocopy/scan of the documents must be taken along with the Resident’s photo)|
Here are the list of Proof of DOB – Date of Birth Documents
|Sr.No||SSUP -DOB – List|
|1||Birth Certificate – Try to give prominent first for this.|
|4||Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead|
|6||10th score card issued by Govt.|
|7||Govt photo Id issued by PSU with DOB|
|8||Cenrtal State Pension Payment Order|
|9||Central Govt. Health Service Scheme photo card or Ex Servicemen contributory health scheme photo card|
- Bank statement/passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration card
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill not older than 3 months
- Voter id card
That’s it. We are pretty sure that you will get an complete idea on SSUP update request – aadhaar self service update portal.
If you still have any doubts related to the SSUP – aadhaar self service update portal. Then do leave a comment here at the end of the post. We do reply to all your SSUP doubts asap.
For any queries on above topic, please tell us through below comment session.