Hyderabad : Now a days we know the importance of Marriage Certificate. Old peoples before 30 , 40 year married couples they don’t know how to get married certificate, now they are facing problem in marriage certificate application process. So this article will helps you to get marriage certificate for all Couples in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States.
Marriage certificate is required under the 1955 Hindu Marriage Act or 1954 Marriage Special Act in India. The official certificate confirms that you are married. The Supreme Court had mandated the registration of marriage for women’s protection in 2006.
About Hindu Marriages Act,1955 : A Hindu Marriage can be registered under this Act after it is solemnised. The registration can be done by the Sub-registrar of either the place of the solemnisation or the place of the residence of either the bride or the bridegroom. The District Registrar/DIG concerned are also competent to register marriages under this Act.
Duplicate Marriage Certificate (for Sample)
Registration of marriage under Hindu Act: The wife or spouse can apply in the office hours of the office to find out whether the residence of the sub-divisional magistrate will be in the area.
The husband and wife should also sign the application.
All documents should be taken for verification on the date of application. A date for the appointment will be finalized. Information is provided to the relevant parties for registration.
On the day of the appointment, both parties will also have to appear before the adjoining Gazetted Officer who attended their wedding. The same day the certificate is issued.
Required Documents … (అవసరమైన పత్రాలు…)
- The applicant should be signed by the couple to sign the application. (దరఖాస్తును భర్తీ చేసి భార్యాభర్తలిద్దరు దానిపై సంతకం చేయాలి.)
- Address proof: Proof of birth dates of voter ID / ration card / passport / driving license (అడ్రస్ ప్రూఫ్: ఓటరు ఐడి/ రేషన్ కార్డు/ పాస్పోర్టు/ డ్రైవింగ్ లైసెన్స్ భార్యాభర్తల పుట్టిన తేదీల ప్రూఫ్)
- Proof of birth dates of husband and wife (భార్యాభర్తల పుట్టిన తేదీల ప్రూఫ్)
- 2 passport size photos, 1 marriage photo (2 పాస్పోర్టు సైజు ఫోటోలు, 1 మ్యారేజీ ఫొటో)
- Marriage affidavits Aadhaar card separately from wife and husband in prescribed format (భార్య నుంచి, భర్త నుంచి ప్రిస్క్రైబ్ చేసిన ఫార్మాట్లో విడివిడిగా మ్యారేజ్ అఫిడవిట్స్ ఆధార్ కార్డు)
- All documents should also be saved to the cell (అన్ని పత్రాలను కూడా సెల్ప్ అటెస్ట్ చేయాలి)
- Wedding invitation magazine (వివాహ ఆహ్వాన పత్రిక)
Online registration Process at (http://registration.ap.gov.in/)
- Select the district and proceed.
- The husband should fill in the table of details. You have to choose an appointment date.
- Click “Submit Application“
- The temporary number will be assigned. It will be printed on acknowledgement slip.
- The application form is completed.
- The printout should take acknowledgement slip.
The Hindu Marriage Act will get an appointment within 15 days after applying online. The marriage may take up to 60 days under special law.
Anyone attending the marriage may be witnesses. However, the witness must have a PAN card and residence proof.
Tatkal Marriage certificate
The Delhi Government Revenue Department introduced Tatkal Service in April 2014. This method is going to be the same day. It is taken into consideration under priority.
The service was implemented on April 22, 2014. The process ends in 24 hours. Rs. 10 thousand fees to be paid.
Benefits under Marriage Certificate
Whether to apply for a passport after marriage, a Marriage Certificate is required to open a bank account.
It is a great way to get visas for husband and wife.
Traditional wedding practices are not accepted in foreign embassies and abroad in India.
A Marriage Certificate is mandatory to travel abroad on a spouse visa.
Partner life insurance or bank deposits can be obtained after the death of the spouse.
They can get the name of the depositor or the name of the insurer.
Under Hindu Marriage Act Rs. 100
Under Special Marriage Act, Rs. 150
Note : The deposit should be deposited on the name of the district cashier. Attach it to the application form.
FOR QUERIES RELATED TO OBTAINING OF ONLINE EC’s AND CC’s Contact HELPLINE NUMBER 9121106359
For any queries, suggestions or complaints contact Toll Free No. 1800-425-9908
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.