Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Delhi has computerize Supply Chain Management of PDS operations, sugar off-take module has been implemented in Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation. SMS alert is being sent to Vigilance Committee headed by the Hon’ble MLA of the area, Concerned FSO , Inspectors and card holders who have registered with our Department website, as and when sugar is dispatched from sugar godown.
Update Your Registered Mobile Number
Anyone can receive SMS pertaining to any FPS, by registering their mobile number on the following
link : http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx
How to update Registered mobile number from food security portal ?
Delhi : Get SMS Alerts Regarding Dispatch of Ration to FPS
Step by Step procedure for update mobile number in Delhi Ration card data
1. Just click on above mention link for visit Registration page.
2. Enter Aadhaar Number of Head of Household/NFS ID,
3. Ration card No (like 077….),
4. Name of Head of House-Hold (as Mentioned on Ration Card),
5. Than Enter New Mobile Number
6. Finally click on “Save” Button.
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.