How to download pan card Online | National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
Hi, Friends! Probably you already have a pan card but you want to a copy of that card for future purpose and in a case of losing your card or maybe you already lost it and the card generated but not delivered at your address. In these cases, you have an e-copy of can card or permanent account number which help you get your duplicate pan card. For your help in getting your duplicate pan card, we will describe the process here.
If you don’t have a permanent account number and not sure that it generated or not, then you can track your pan card status via name. This is the easiest way to reprint your card.
NOTE: You cannot download a soft copy of your pan card, you can only save your details by taking a screenshot or in a text file.
- Go on this WEBSITE : https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- Here Fill you details like DOB, Name, Captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now a new window open, the details of your pan card will show on this page, like Pan Number and Jurisdiction etc.
- Now you may note it down somewhere and you also take a screenshot of these details.
Watch Video for Download Your Duplicate Pan Card
Here you can learn how to apply for duplicate pan card:
- Open this form
- A form appears, now you fill these with required information
- NOTE: DO NOT CHECK ANY OF THE BOXES ON LEFT SIDE.
- After completely filling the form make sure you have enter correct details
- Then, Upload your identity proof
- And then click on the SUBMIT button.
- After submission, you have to make a payment of Rs.107.
- After completing the payment, you can submit the application.
- After submitting the final step, you will receive an acknowledgment letter with an address where you receive this.
- For duplicate pan card, you click on ‘Application for Duplicate PAN Card’
Within 2-3 weeks, you will receive your duplicate PAN (permanent account number) card at your address.
I hope you have got it these steps and now you can easily apply for your duplicate permanent account number (PAN) card.