Andhra Pradesh (AP) Government allows people to apply for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh online. Here we will guide you with the same. Besides online application, AP Government also offers some other useful services like:
• Check Ration Card Status in Andhra Pradesh
• Search Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
• Duplicate Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
• Print new/old Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
All these services are free and can be used anytime by any Andhra Pradesh resident.
How to apply online Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
Below is explained how to apply online for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh:
• Visit http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds website. It is the official website for anything related to Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh.
• If you have already registered an account with them then simply login and if not then create a new one (for some time the login link is disabled because of some norms but once the things get resolved, it will be back at official website. Till the issue is resolved, it is good to apply for ration card through offline process).
• Once you login there, you will see the option of Ration Card >> New Ration Card
• Once you hit the “New Ration Card” option, you will be asked to fill in all your details (Family detail, address, mobile number, name of head of the family, family photograph etc)
• Once you fill in all the details, please submit the application form and note down the ration card registration number. Registration number will be in format RC xxxxxxxxxxx Please note it down carefully as it will be now used for all the further processes like tracking rashan card, integrating ration card with Aadhar/UIDAI number etcThis is how you can apply online for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh. After filling all the details and noting down the registration number, kindly wait for the officials to come and verify your details. Once they verify all the details (particulars that you entered during online application/registration), registration process completes and you will be issued anew Ration Card in 5-7 days. A nominal ration card fee may be collected from you (Rs. 5-45 only).
This online process is applicable for all the AP districts, including:
• Karim Nagar
• West Godavari
• East Godavari
• Hyderabad Urban
• Ranga Reddy
Apply Ration Card Andhra Pradesh (AP)- Offline
Offline process is similar for all the Indian states. I have already covered a tutorial about how you can apply offline for Ration Card in India. You will have to visit your nearby Food & Supply office or Ration Card issuing body for offline registration.
Check complete process: Offline process to apply for Ration Card in AP
Ration Card Office Address, Details in Andhra Pradesh
You can call this toll free number: 18004250082 or can visit below address for any queries:
Block-A, 1st Floor, Civil Supplies Bhavan,
Somajiguda, Near Erramanzil Bus stop
Phone : 040-2331 0965 / 2331 0964
Fax : 040-23310974