Check Aadhaar Card Status or Check UIDAI application status through online at Aadhaar Kiosk resident.uidai.net. Aadhar Letter Status may be also check via Mobile Phone / SMS as well. The procedure how to check e-aadhar letter status is given below in detailed.
After applying for Aadhaar, people want to know their status whether it is rejected or approved. If it is rejected, what is reason ? So it is very important to know your Aadhaar Card status.
Aadhaar Important Links
How to check Aadhaar letter status
How to change Information on Aadhaar
Steps to Validate Digital Signatures
How to find the Enrollment Id on your acknowledgement slip?
Candidate who don’t know how to find the Enrollment Number on your acknowledgement slip may CLICK HERE in order to know where the enrollment id seen on your acknowledgement receipt.
Click Here to know How to apply for Fresh Passport
Candidates those who applied for Aadhaar Card and willing to knew the Status of their Aadhaar letter may find the Status through resident.uidai.net.in by entering the required 14 digit Enrollment Id or 28 digit Enrollment Id with date time stamp which is printed on your acknowledgement slip. Acknowledgement slip is nothing but the slip that is given to you at the time of aadhar registration.
Click here to know How to apply for Aadhaar
How to Check your Aadhaar Card Status?
- Candidate may log on to website https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status
- Enter 14 digit Enrollment ID/Number or 28 digit Enrollment Id with date time stamp (The Enrollment ID, date time stamp are available on your acknowledgement slip)
- Enter “Verification code” in an appropriate box
- Finally click on “Submit” button
- Check your Aadhaar Card Status
- Log on the website https://portal.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the ” Check your AADHAAR Status ” Link at top right as below shown.
- Enter 14 digit Enrollment ID/Number or 28 digit Enrollment Id with date time stamp
- Type “Verification code” in an appropriate box
- Click on “Submit” button to check your Aadhaar Card Status.
- Now You can see the status of Your Aadhaar card on your screen, if you have entered all the details correctly. Status will be like “IN PROCESS” or “Congratulations! Your Aadhaar has been generated and the Aadhaar letter will delivered shortly”.
If your Aadhaar status is In Process, you will get message like in the below given image.
If your Aadhaar status is “Congratulations! Your Aadhaar has been generated and the Aadhaar letter will be delivered shortly”, you will get message like in the below given image.
To track your aadhaar letter Click on Click here to track your aadhaar letter under “Congratulations! Your Aadhaar has been generated and the Aadhaar letter will delivered shortly”.
Once you have clicked on click here, you will get screen as above shown in which you have enter your Enrolment Number and date to track your aadhaar card. The status will be item booked or item delivered etc..
Click here to Update Aadhaar Card Data Online / Offline Aadhar Card Status via Mobile Phone:-
Candidates also find their Aadhar Card Status via Mobile. In order to check your aadhaar card status. you may follow the below given steps.
Type “ UID STATUS + 14 Digits Enrollment Number” and send it to 51969
If your Aadhar Card is completed UIDAI send your Aadhar Card Number to your mobile ( If Aadhar Card is not created UIDAI send you the Status of Aadhar Card )
Type <UID STATUS 12345678901234> Send SMS to 51969.
Click Here to Download Aadhaar letter
Toll-Free Number- 1800-300-1947
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note :- You Must refer and follow uidai.gov.in which is the ONLY official website of the UIDAIBirth Certificate application Process
You can check the status for the following states & UT Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Gujarat, Karnataka, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Goa, Delhi, Puducherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh and Daman and Diu Lakshadweep
Leave a Reply