Ration card online is India’s finest blog that drive all of the ration card information throughout India that covers most of the state and other territory’s , our dedicated team will always try to give the best of the information about ration card . Today we are going to share how to
delete Swap the name in ration card with detailed instructions and complete steps as well. If you encountered any doubts related to this do leave a comment we are here to help you out regarding this matter. The food supplier and other portal website are here to let you know that there are building the websites in order to give the most of the information about ration card online. Since so many website has been not yet been developed fully but some of the websites has been already launched in 2015 or 2016 and they are going to work fully in the upcoming year 2016 , below is the complete article on how to delete the name in ration card either permanent or temporary.
Note : A Person in the list of Ration Card will not be deleted (Member Deletion Not possible). If newly married persons can apply family member splitting from one ration card to another ration card. The member addition process can be done by Swap from one Ration Card to another Ration card. Ration card member deletion will done in the case of death only.
For more information please visit your nearest Sachivalayam
Note 2: Deletion of Member in Ration Card will be done at MRO Offices (or) Gram / Ward Sachivalayam for Andhra Pradesh State. Name
Deletion Swap will not be completed by Voluntaries (or) through online SPANDANA website.
PROCEDURE METHOD TO
DELETE SWAP THE NAME IN RATION CARD
1) We are now going to share the best of the two possible ways to delete the name in ration card , one is offline method and other is online method . Have a look at those in the below section . We are highly advised to go the offline method because it has much benefit and you will get all types of clarification as well related to this article ,and you can even get the acknowledgement number , but as in online you will not get an acknowledgement number or receipt number.
METHOD-1 VIA OFFLINE
1) The offline method is far by the best method as far to delete the name in ration card, because all you get full detailed instructions near by any ration card shop dealer and , below is the application form that you need to fill in order to delete the name in ration card .
2) Here is the application form that you need to download .(updated in 2016)
3) After you download that application form in order to delete the name in ration card , just fill that application form . The application form contains the following data that you need to fill with out any mistake . Below is the list of application form data ,
- Name that you need to delete in the ration card
- Reason why you are deleting the name in ration card
- Mention if it is death or other reasons
- What is your relation if want you delete the name of other person
- Check out the delivery type
- Document Proof that you need to be add
4) Now , all yo need to fill that application form and submit that form near by any meeseva or any ration card food supplier shop , once you were done you will get the new ration card that the member of the person name will be a deleted in previous years like 2014 or 2015 or even 2016.
5) If the person is dead by any means in order to delete the name of the person you need to be submit the death certificate to process the request for deletion of rasan card. If you want to add your name in your husband or if you newly get married decide to get removed your name from your father ration card , then you need to submit the marriage certificate.
Application form + Passport size photo + Document proof for member deletion
6) Some of the ration card suppliers or dealers will ask you to get the affidavit form the gazetted officer(Not mandatory) for what reason that you want to delete the name in ration card , you have to mention the particular reason in order to delete the name in ration card , if affidavit is mandatory you need to submit that also.
The above procedure will give the brief explanation on how to to delete the name in ration card once you will done , you will get an acknowledgement number take that number along with you or receipt number to track the ration card status online in india 2015 or 2016 , below is the complete steps on to delete the name in ration card via online have a look.
PROCEDURE METHOD-2 TO DELETE THE NAME VIA ONLINE
1) As , we did explain that deletion of name via online is kinda bit risky process because most of the sites are still under working and some pf the sites has not been launched , may be in the year of 2016 all of the sites will going to launch in a portal format such that all of your data will be stored in their website it self.
2) Below is the complete list of state wide website , the below website will give the all of the details about ration card and status of deletion of ration card as well . Have a look at those websites .
3) Select the website , that you want to visit it depends on which state that you are from , once you will select the state then you will see a at the right corner on how to delete the name of the family person in ration card . Once you will click on that link , it will redirect to a web page where you will see all the details of that application form right there.
4) Here is the complete list of website that you have to look at those , list goes here
Andhra Pradesh(AP) – Amarvathi – http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/
Assam(as) – Dispur – http://fcs.assam.gov.in:8080/PDS/index.html
Arunachal pradesh(ar) – Itanagar – http://www.arunfcs.gov.in/
Chhattisgarh(ct) – Raipur – http://khadya.cg.nic.in/
Goa(ga) – Mumbai – http://www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in/
Gujarat(gj) ————Ahmedabad ———– http://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/
Bihar(br) –Patna – http://www.bihar.com/RationCard.aspx
Haryana(hr) – Chandigarh – http://haryanafood.nic.in/
HimachalPradesh(hp) Shimla– http://admis.hp.nic.in/ehimapurti/procedures.htm
Jammu Kashmir(jk) – Srinagar –http://jkcapd.nic.in/
Jharkhand(jh) – Ranchi –
Karnataka(ka) – Bangalore – http://ahara.kar.nic.in/
Kerala(kl) – Thiruvananthpuram – http://ahara.kar.nic.in/
Madhya Pradesh(mp) – Bhopal – http://bhopalbplcard.org/
Maharashtra(mh) – Mumbai – http://mahafood.gov.in
Manipur(mr) – Manipuri – http://manipur.gov.in/?page_id=3554
Meghalaya – Shilong –
Mizoram(mz) – Aizwal – http://fcsca.mizoram.gov.in
Nagaland(nl) – Bhubaneswar –
Odisha(or) – Bhubaneswar – http://www.foododisha.in/
Punjab(pb) – Chandigarh – http://punjab.gov.in
Rajasthan(rj) – Jaipur – http://www.rsfcsc.org/
Sikkim(sk) – Gangtok – http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/ration_card.html
Tamil Nadu(tn) – Chennai – http://www.tn.gov.in
Telangana(tg) – Hyderabad – http://epds.telangana.gov.in
Uttarkhand(ut) – Dehradun – http://ceo.uk.gov.in/
West Bengal(wb) – Kolkata – https://wbpds.gov.in
Delhi(dl) – Delhi – http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
The above information is valid in all districts , as like andhra pradesh(ap) , arunachal pradesh(ar) , assam(as) , chhattisgarh(ct) , goa(ga) , gujarat(gj) , bihar(br) , haryana(hr) , himachal pradesh(hp) , jammu and kashmir(jk) , jharkhand(jh) , karnataka(ka) , kerala(kl) , madhya pradesh(mp) , maharashtra(mh) , manipur(mn) , meghalaya(ml) , mizoram(mz) , nagaland(nl) , odisha(or) , punjab(pb) ,rajasthan(rj) , sikkim(sk) , tamil nadu (tn) , telangana(tg) , tripura(tr) ,uttar pradesh(up), uttarkhand(ut) , west bengal(wb) , delhi(dl) and main cities Hyderabad , bangalore . The application form that we are just shared over here is from meeseva.
HAVE YOU ANY DOUBT ? DO COMMENT HERE