Link (add) or change your mobile number with Delhi Ration Card official website. Here you will find details about how you can link or can update your registered mobile phone number under NFSA 2013. You are advised to register your mobile number (if not yet) with NFSA as after registration you will start getting all important notifications, updates about latest schemes in Delhi Ration Card niche. You will get all SMS alerts for food security after registering/linking your mobile number with official portal.
Now let we show how to do so.
How to add or change mobile number with Delhi Ration Card (NFSA 2013)
It is a very simple process that will take around 5 minutes only. Follow this guide:
• Visit this link: http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx
• You will be asked to enter few details (shown in below image):
• Details that you need to enter are: Aadhar Number/NFS ID, Ration Card Number, name of family head and new mobile number (mobile number which you want to add or replace).
• Once you are done with the above details, hit the “SAVE” button.
• You might get verification code on your given mobile number. Verify your phone and that’s it. You will start receiving latest notifications about Ration Card activities on your mobile number directly.
I have received few queries where users are not getting/receiving latest notification even after registering their mobile numbers using above procedure. Please check whether you have activated DND (Do Not Disturb) on your given mobile number or not. In case DnD is activated on your mobile number then high chances are there that notifications will not be delivered to your phone.
In such cases you will either have to deactivate DND (or you can change the preferences also) from your mobile number or alternatively you can register another number that is not registered with DnD service yet.
Application processing fee for Delhi Ration Card SMS alerts
Fortunately you will not be charged a single penny for integrating your mobile number with your ration card. You will receive all the updates for free and nothing will be charged for the same. So go ahead and get your mobile number registered under NFSA 2013.
If you have any doubts then do let us know through below comment session.